Thursday, January 21, 2010

My Musical Brother



I have regretfully taken a little hiatus from drawing the last week or two. I did however do a little CD jacket design for my older brother. Him and his brother-in-law just finished up an album they were working on, and needed someone with a little artistic prowess and a lot of time on their hands to come up with something for them. It's a Christian album, and I almost had to turn them down so I wouldn't have to do some really cheesy "Jesus coming through the clouds" sort of thing. Well after some debating with them, I think we reached a compromise.

You can listen to some of their music here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kfd_YCr0caQ

2 comments:

sri said...

jesus coming through the hour glass

jimbodraw said...

love the Bernie sketches Marc!