Sunday, September 2, 2012

My ValleyFair Respite and Subsequent Reflection

The summer has come to a close for me, and because I have been so bad at updating this blog, I will throw gratuitous amounts of drawings at you over the next couple days. I didn't take many photos of my drawings this summer partly because some of them were uninspired, cutsey, tween drawings and also because I didn't think of taking photos at the time.

But without further ado, below are some of the pics I did snap while out at Valleyfair.
















1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow Marc ! All these are awesome. Love your flesh color. Am using a mix of burnt sienna, iron yellow, and red with very little purple, but not even close to yours, I never get this right, Am still learning. Just wish you could help me on this, my email tony4865@gmail.com

Thank you Marc,
Tony.