Saturday, April 18, 2009

Oh, the sound of music!

So I've been attempting to write some songs over the last year or so with limited success. By no means would I consider myself a writer, and even worse a singer. But never-the-less, I felt compelled to try my hand at recording a few songs. They're all rather silly and should not be taken seriously. So everyone go check em out right now!!

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=446743588
On a side note, when creating the Myspace music account, I had to come up with a band name. Rather than doing the boring "Marc Anderson" type of thing, I opted for the name "Stealing Duffer" which was a name that a few of my friends and I came up with in high school. It was a fake band that we said we were in to impress all the ladies. Needless to say, it did not work. We were dumb and horny. That will happen I guess.

No comments: