Monday, March 23, 2009

Caricatures Galore!!!









So with the splendor of spring break all done, I'm taking the moment to reflect on what a great time I had. While most of my friends were traveling the country, basking in the sun in Florida, and gettin drunk, I got to draw caricatures at the Mall of America. And I actually had a blast doing it. Anyway, above are some pictures I snapped while at Nickelodeon Universe. It wasn't all fun and games however, as soon as I got up to Minneapolis, my laptop wouldnt boot up. It was very strange and needless to say, I was quite upset. But I really can't complain all that much. This is my second Stout issued Macbook in 4 years, and I've never had any problems. Luckily I decided to back up all my artwork (which was quite a lot once I organized it) two days before it died. I did lose upwards of 3000 songs but I'm sure I'll get back there in no time.

No comments: